Sunday, October 3, 2010

Summary Post C4K Comments 1 and 2

collage of children

I commented on DavidL's blog in Mr. Chamberlain's class. The first post I commented was "All About Me". It just talked about David's life. David has lots of brothers. He loves playing video games and he is working to safe up for a computer! I think it is really neat that he is working for what he gets. He is learning valuable lessons and he seems to be a very responsible young man. He has a tough time with homework. But let's face it, does anyone really enjoy doing homework?

The second post I commented on was David's "Learning Manifesto". In this post David goes into greater detail about his issues with homework. He plans on changing his habits. He has a plan in place to help him and he has set goals. I think this is a very good start to the year. I think a lot can be said for a young boy that can already identify his weaknesses himself and work towards improvement. On top of that, he is earning money to get his own computer. Everyone struggles in some area in school. I admire how honest he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment