Thursday, November 11, 2010

Progress Report on Final Project #15

mom reading to son on the ground
I am doing a multimedia project about the importance of reading to children at an early age and how to read effectively. I am working alone, my schedule makes it difficult to collaborate with others. I have started writing a paper, and I am adding pictures and some sounds to certain parts. At the end, I intend to record me reading over the paper. So far it is going really welll. I am glad we got to pick the topic because doing something that you are interested in makes doing the research and work a lot easier. I have a 14 month old daughter so this topic has personal importance to me. The paper has a lot of research and statistics about the benefits of reading. My goal is to motivate all parents to read to their children regularly. I will also be talking about how to read effectively by changing your tone amongst other things. I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment