Sunday, November 28, 2010

Summary Post C4K November- December 6

http://www.faithandhealthconnection.org/weekly-health-scripture-laughter-and-a-cheerful-heart-proverbs-1722/
Wellington 4.0-Game of the Week

Every week this class has a game they play to help students with concepts. I think this is a really neat idea because it goes along with their subject material and it gives students  another aspect and method of learning. Although I scored very poorly, I thought this was an extremely creative idea! What a neat way to make learning fun. 

Mrs. Byrne's Class, Kayla- Lest We Forgot

I really liked this post because it was right around Veteran's Day and it was about remembering our troops. I really liked this because you don't see many young children today that appreciate and write about our troops defending our country. It just really spoke to me that someone so young was so sensitive to such an important matter. I was particularly impressed with this post.

Wdona's Nice Mnemonics

This was a really neat picture and I really liked it and I commented on how cute it was and how I thought the student was a good artist.It said,  "Mom never ever makes oozing nachos in a crunchy stadium".  But, for some reason, my comment was deleted.

Logan's Learning Post for 2nd Skype

I was impressed with this post too! It was about Thanksgiving. It was fairly short, but it pointed out things that most people don't know about Thanksgiving. I really liked this because it means that this student dug for knowledge, deeper than the surface and learned things that most books don't discuss. I thought it was really cool to see that in someone so young. I really enjoyed reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment